Typically used in workshops, service stations, fast lube centres, etc.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Hydraulic Oil
- Gear Oil
- Transmission Fluid
- Vehicle maintenance centres.
- Fleet service facilities.
- Manufacturing plants.
For Technical data, please refer to the description box.
Oil Pumps, Pressure Ratio 3:1
Double acting air operated medium pressure pumps for dispensing lubricants from mobile units, oil distribution packages & small systems.
Models Application Pump Tube Height Total Height Weight Part No Wall mounted, stub pump 200mm 495mm 3.0 kg NS5115 200 l (55 gal) Drum 905mm 1200mm 4.2 kg NS5118
Technical Data Pressure Ratio 3:1
Air pressure operating range 3 - 10 bar (40 to 140 psi) Air consumption (1) 500 NL/min (17.6 cfm) Maximum fluid outlet pressure 30 bar (420 psi) Air motor diameter 51 mm (2") Air motor effective diameter 35 mm (1.4") Air motor stroke 75 mm (3") Number of cycles per minute (2) 175 Maximum free flow delivery (3) 35 l/min (9.3 US gpm) Air inlet 1/4"BSP (F) Fluid inlet (short pump only) 3/4"BSP (F) Fluid outlet 1/2"BSP (F) Wetted and seal materials Aluminium / Steel / Zinc / NBR / PTFE Noise level (4) 80 dB
(1) Maximum air consumption with 7 bar air inlet pressure and free delivery.
(2) Number of cycles per minute for a flow rate of 10 l/min (2.7 US gpm)
(3) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar.
(4) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.
- Additional Info
SKU PM2 Pumps